Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WorkOut Wednesdays #7

It's that time again. This week has flown by so quickly.

Okay now, it's time for confession. I have not followed my "healthy" diet very well this week and have eaten out way too many times. We eat out with my in-laws probably three or so times a week. I love them & don't want to miss out on the fun, so I go... but I have no will power when the plate of cheese fries are in front of me... or the menu for that matter. No one made me order the cheese burger. I did it to myself.

While I still feel better this week, I can't help but wonder how much better I would feel if I had been able to stick to the diet as well.

I am swearing off vowing this week, because last week I VOWED to do better and then was stagnant so instead I am not going to vow, not going to do it. I will not do it. Instead I will just go back in my closet & play dress up with my old clothes that I can fit into again. If this doesn't work, next week I will get out the boxes of clothes from the next size down & hang all of them in my closet (none of them fit me right now... so it would really be a CRUEL joke... Sitting there just staring at all the clothes that I can't wear).

Okay, now it's time to stop beating myself up... I can save all that to motivate me next week. This last week HAS been productive. I have been able to workout & play a bit more than normal and my body is definitely feeling the effects. I keep having to take breaks from typing to do my happy dance. I didn't lose pounds this week but I have moved down another pant size. Woo HOOO!

Just a quick recap: Since I have started my half-efforted workout challenge, I have lost 9 pounds and two pant sizes. I have 14 more pounds to go or two more pant sizes. I'll be honest, I really don't care about the weight itself. I don't mind if I don't lose another pound, however I DO want to lose the two more pant sizes. I want to comfortably fit into my old clothes again. And when I say comfortably, I mean I want to be able to wear them & bend over without having to worry that I am going to split my pants or have the buttons fly off shooting across the room as I sit down. My ultimate dream goal is to be able to put on a bathing suit and not pick myself apart. Is it really possible??? Are there women out there that are totally comfortable with their bodies???

4 comments:

Judah said...

hi!! stopping in to welcome you to SITS!!
oh cheese fries, a weakness for me as well.
after having 2 little ones I am striving to work off the extra fluff adn get back into my old clothes again, i just don't feel good anymore. so I am with ya on this

T- said...

Wow. Congrats on your weight loss! You can stick with it!

chelsea said...

Thanks for the comment! It gave me the chance to see your cute sight and beautiful children!! I hope to be a Moxie mom one day;)

Miranda said...

Congrats on being 2 pant sizes smaller!!

I'm comfortable with my body..SOMETIMES. Then other times I could stand in front of the mirror and list a hundred things I wish was different. I'm not fat or husky or overweight but I could be a lil thinner..like you said I'd love to fit into the size I use to be before I had kids. But I gotta keep reminding myself I just had a baby 6 months ago..and that I'll be there soon. :)

Glad to see you haven't given up..we all need to indulge every now and then! If it makes you feel any better I had not 1 not 2 but THREE cupcakes the other day.