Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WorkOut Wednesdays #4



I have a question, do you guys dread Wednesdays as much as I do? I wasn't always this way, but now that I am being held accountable for my commitment (or lack thereof) to working out on Wednesdays --- I TOTALLY dread Wednesdays!

I would love to use going on a vacation with my husband as my excuse for not working out, but the Resort had an amazing fitness facility. So I'll just be honest, I chose to lay in the nice warm bed and watch the snow fall with my husband instead of working out. So I didn't make very much progress this week.

I have been battling tremendously with this evil little product called CHOCOLATE! It's terrible. Before I had children, I rarely ate candy, chocolate, and junk, however now I can't seem to get enough.

I realize that I am a third of the way through the 12 week challenge and so the pressure is on. I am still doing the workout from the Fitness Magazines that I have told you about, and this week I will also be adding cardio to my workout. I am hoping that this will help me see results a bit faster (which will in turn help motivate me).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SO bad at getting exercise in ... (puts bag over head).

Miranda said...

Ahh, you'll be proud of yourself if you do stick to