Monday, March 16, 2009

Embracing the Moment #7


When most people think about a milestone post they expect it to be about the person who posts or someone close to them. Well leave it to me to break the rule. Rules- schmules.

Anywho, today's post is about a young girl with an amazing talent, a huge heart for God, and a magnetic personality. I was introduced to her website about five years ago and now I am a dedicated follower. I have enjoyed returning to her site a few times throughout the year to see her work, read the descriptions of her work as well as the poetry that she has attached to her art (as I click on the paintings I can get a closer look), and to watch her grow. I love watching her talent develop, her heart for God grow even stronger and having the opportunity to witness how God is moving in her life.

So today's post is about the Milestone's of Akiane. I hope you can take the time to view her site and her artwork.

Please link up with the Mr. Linky widget below, I'd love to hear your Milestone Moments.

0 comments: