Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Coming Home

Ahh!  The feeling of coming home after a vacation is one of the best. 

IMG_6411

Corey & I had an amazing time in Mexico and I really enjoyed Los Cabos. 

IMG_6636

The water,

IMG_6627 

the mountains,

IMG_6353

the beaches,

IMG_6720-edited

the critters… it was an adventure.  One that I would recommend to anyone and everyone.  We had a great time with our friends. 

  IMG_6471

Although after a long weekend, I couldn’t wait to get back to my kiddos.  I missed them so much.  And worried about them.  And missed them some more. 

IMG_6394

Although, it did feel good to get away and spend some time with Corey.

  IMG_6614

That quality time is good for every relationship. 

IMG_6709

As Corey & I landed in Texas we both jumped on our phones and began reconnecting to the real world.  One of the many delights of returning home was to find that I had won an honorable mention on the I Heart Faces website.  I had scheduled a few posts for this blog while I was gone and it was great to be greeted with your comments as I came back to the US.  I loved it.

Such sweet & simple pleasures!!

Love you all,

Jess

ONETRAVEL.COM

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Welcome home, hot mama! Seriously, you look stunning in those photos. So glad you all had a great time, but I must say I am terribly jealous! What I wouldn't give to get away to the beach. : )

Unknown said...

WELCOME HOME!!

BEAUTIFUL pictures and BEAUTIFUL couple!

Christine said...

WOW! Fabulous pictures..looks like it was a great way to re connect. You lucky lady you! Welcome home....

@nnie said...

Wow... awesome pics. Looks like you had a wonderful time!!! and congrats on the HM from I heart faces. That's an honor.

Unknown said...

Your trip sounds wonderful : ) And way to go being a winner at I heart faces. That is nearly impossible : )