Monday, June 15, 2009

A Peak Into A Child’s Mind

This video makes me laugh so hard.  Mostly because I have a little nephew that is so intelligent and inquisitive, and his little brain doesn’t take breaks for breaths.  He sounds so much like Mrs. Lewis’ son, Desmond, that I can’t stop laughing.  I absolutely love every chance that I get to watch Jett, because I just sit back and enjoy his constant thought processes.  He cracks me up with the way that he comes up with different solutions to problems and most of the time, his solutions are better than those that some adults can offer.  So enjoy the video and welcome to peak at our world.

Jett has a similar response to trucks (of any kind), especially monster trucks. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Haven't seen that before ... what a HOOT!!!