Just for fun I am going to play the What if game with you today? If you’d like you can answer all the questions, or you can pick & choose. It’s a game without rules meant for your enjoyment.
Have a great day!
1. If you had to lose one of your five senses, which would you give up? After living with Corey, I would say smell. Just kidding baby. I am definitely in a teasing mood today. He smells awesome (that’s why we had TWO kids so quickly after we got married).
2. If you were stranded on a tropical island with one platonic friend only, in whose company would you want to spend the rest of your days? Now this one is HARD. I would probably pick one of my many sisters, I have three sisters and three sister-in-laws and I adore them all. I would pick the one that I laugh with the most & who loves to have fun. (They all fit that description).
3. If you could have chosen your own first name, other than your current one, what would it be? This question was super easy for me. My name would be Sarah. I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS loved that name when I was a kid. I had three baby dolls named Sarah (they did have different middle names), and I begged my mom to change my name when I was 9 and the song “Sarah” began playing on the radio. (I was a goofball, even at a young age).
4. If you back on that tropic island and only allowed to have ONE book with you, what would it be? Yikes, I can’t even answer my own questions. After MUCH thought, I would have to say the BIBLE. It has it all, drama, teachings for spiritual and emotional growth, instructions for financial endeavors, romance & love stories.
5. If you could instantly be fluent in one other language that you currently do not speak (or read), what would it be? This answer would all depend on what tropical island that I landed on. I’m sorry I just can’t get the image of palm trees out of my head. I am ready for a vacation. :-) Seriously, I would like to fluently speak Spanish. I do think that it is a beautiful language. (I had a crush on Zorro as a young girl).
Now can you blame me? Look at him go, he’s off to the rescue.