I probably shouldn’t have started the book giveaways with my favorite romance author. It’s hard to describe another author and then have to say that the author isn’t as good as the first. I just feel mean. :-)
Well thankfully, in this case, I won’t have to say that. While John & Staci Eldredge don’t write romance novels, their work will draw you in as if they did. It has been quite awhile since I read this book, but it has left a lasting impression on me. Most women that I talk to had quite a few “ah-HA” moments during this read. I would also recommend this book to any man that has a daughter, wife, and/or mother. I guess what I am trying to say is I think that EVERYONE should read this book. I hope that you will enjoy it.
There are five ways to enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment telling me what your plans are for Father’s Day. (This could be gifts for the fathers in your life or just how you plan to celebrate… if you will not be celebrating the holiday yourself then just leave a suggestion or an idea of ways to celebrate a father).
- Become a follower (and leave a second comment stating that you did so OR leave a second comment letting me know that you already are following this blog).
- Twitter about the giveaway (leave additional comment letting me know that you did so).
- Leave a Facebook link to this post (leave comment on this blog).
- And of course post about the contest on your Blog (and of course please leave a comment here with a link to your blog).
This contest will end on Monday, June 1st at 9:00 pm.