1. I wouldn’t watch ANY television if I didn’t have TiVo. Before TiVo I rarely even turned my television on. I enjoy watching funny shows. I love to laugh!
2. I love, love, LOVE my babies! Through them God has filled my heart & made me whole.
3. I still have the sense of humor of a 12 year old. I think fake farts are hilarious… I can do without the stink!
4. My husband is asleep in my son’s bed again… I’m beginning to wonder if Corey really wanted to buy the CARS bed for himself. He’s still a big kid.
5. I am a huge romantic.
6. I enjoy the little things… to me the little things ARE the big things.
7. I find myself really respecting people that do things to help others when they don’t think anyone is paying attention. My respect for them grows when they don’t boast about it and make a show of it… it makes me believe that they did it for the right reasons & actually not for themselves.
8. I wouldn’t mind the miracle of having one more child. It would be a HUGE miracle because Corey is officially finished.
9. I love to travel… I feel most alive when visiting a new place and meeting new people.
10. BC (Before children) I was very adventurous. I enjoyed sky diving.
11. Now – AC (After Children) I am so conservative that it scares me. I hardly feel like the same person. I’m still looking for that happy medium.
12. I am looking into taking photography classes. I want to improve what little skills that I have.
13. I haven’t been rock climbing in 9 years but I still get excited when I see a rock wall or go hiking & see a rock built for climbing.
14. I giggle when I hear a comment that wasn’t intended to be dirty but could easily pass as dirty… I know I need to grow up (it’s that 12 y.o. humor thing again).
15. I get extremely frustrated when I see someone taking advantage of another. I always tend to want to take care of that person (the underdog) & make things right.
16. Breakfast is my favorite meal, although I very rarely eat breakfast.
17. I am so thankful to God for the grace that He has had over my life, that I will gladly spend the rest of my life showing Him how thankful I am! I pray that I make the right choices to do His will.
18. I am TERRIBLE about answering emails. I strive to get better… wish me luck.
19. Even the brief sighting of an organized home brings me lots of joy. When it’s in my home… It’s ALMOST as good as foreplay.
20. My sweet son makes me feel more loved than I ever have felt before.
21. My daughter’s loving heart and creativity renews my faith daily.
22. I love clothes but I DON’T enjoy clothes shopping!
23. I love music & going to concerts.
24. I miss going dancing.
25. I would love to protect my kids from ever feeling any kind of hurt. I have to keep reminding myself that God sometimes will use that pain & those moments to mold us & encourage us to grow.
1 day ago